Thursday, January 11, 2018

Let's Talk About BG




Today I want to talk about the infamous sketch that travels across the internet hundreds of times a day which has brought in numerous tips and no arrests.  

All eyes are on the lookout for anyone and everyone who may match the sketch provided by LE.  The person or persons who murdered Liberty German and Abigail Williams, leaving their bodies in a wooded area on the bank of Deer Creek, must be looking over their shoulder every waking hour.  

Or is he?

Delphi, Indiana citizens are pushing for an arrest, still posting flyers everywhere they can with thousands of internet users, armchair sleuths, and empathetic mothers packing stacks of these flyers in their suitcases to pass out when they visit other states on vacation.  

The dedication and the desperation are there.  We just need more clues.  Of course, we know those clues aren't coming from LE, so we're going to have to start digging harder and find hidden statements.  

I'll end this post with a question for my readers.  Please comment your thoughts here or on the 

Every day I watch multiple videos and I read articles pertaining to the death of Libby and Abby and I also do the same for many other unsolved murders across America.  

Today, I want to talk about two videos.  One is a video created by The Dialogue that analyzes the behavior of individuals who were interviewed about the deaths at Monon High Bridge Trail.  

My main reason for sharing this video is to discuss BG's overall description.

I agreed with the biggest portion of this video referencing body language.  

I also agreed with her as to the age of BG.  
My personal estimate of age is between 49 and 55 years old. 
I believe he is married.  
At one time, I believed he had children, however, I have since changed my thoughts on that.  

I think he is childless and his wife is more of a best friend (with them rarely seeing one another) than the typical spousal relationship we'd normally expect.  

I'd also say the killer is a self centered, self serving, narcissist believing no one can do his job as good as he can and uncomfortable in the surroundings of others who might just outdo him.  

I don't think he is as heavy as this photo portrays.  I believe there are extra layers of upper body clothing and a natural bulge in the front of the jacket and his jeans appear to be baggy, in my opinion. 

I also believe the nose and jawline have been exaggerated in the sketch.  I believe the lighting in the photo caused his face to appear wider than it actually is. 

At one point in the video the statement is made by LE that it could have been someone who knew the girls would be there that day.  

I'd rather look at it like this, the killer knew someone - anyone would be there that day.  

I'm choosing this point of view because we do not yet know if this was an act performed by an actual serial killer or if this was personal.  

I'm pointing this out today because of another video that was shared in a Facebook group which I had actually seen before but failed to pick out one sentence until today.  Please hear Sgt. Holeman's response to the question beginning at 9:30.  
YouTube Web Sleuth Will

"Do you think he possibly did this before?"

"It could be, I mean, you know.  This again, this is kind of our theory or speculation. .  . Obviously, the case in Iowa was the closest but they don't even know the cause of death in that one because they didn't find the victims until later so it's hard to compare but it is similar.  .  .  . But, it doesn't mean he's going to kill everybody the same way every time."  

I can't explain what it is about his statements that has changed my mind lately.  I once believed the killer was a local with knowledge of Libby and Abby.  

However, over time and after hearing this statement, "This again, this is kind of our theory or speculation", I have come to believe this is a single killer, a serial killer and if so, we all know he will do it again.  

I don't care anymore what other people say.  I don't care what the accusations are toward certain family members because regardless of who is murdered, the family members are always the ones pointed at first.  

So, instead of talking about who the local guy may be, today I'd rather look at what kind of serial killer this may be.  

I think most of us have read about Lyric Cook, 10 years old and Elizabeth Collins, 8 years old.  The two girls were given permission by their grandmother to ride their bikes.  They were last seen on their bikes, driving towards the downtown area of Evansdale, Iowa at 12:20.  Their grandmother reported them missing at 2:00 pm on Friday July 13, 2012.  Later that afternoon, their bikes were located along with Elizabeth's purse on a trail near Meyers Lake.  The search continued with no success.  Five months later, on December 5, 2012, hunters would discover the badly decomposed bodies of Lyric and Elizabeth near a river in Seven Bridges Park in rural Bremer County.  

No one knows if these crimes are connected but I think LE is leaning toward a serial killer.  

So, if BG is a serial killer, with a job or with a wife and/or family, I have a question. 
What type of lifestyle would BG live, what type of work would he do or what hobbies would he have that would excuse scratches on his hands, arms, etc.?

LE says, "someone knows something".  Actually, this may not be true.  

If this guy has a job or a hobby that would quickly explain away any scratches or abrasions caused by a struggle with these girls, no one is going to recognize it.  

~S