Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Should LE Back Up and Start Over? - A Few New Notes on POI



We've seen the sketch.




We've heard the audio.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We've waited almost a year for LE to share more information 
about the killer or make an arrest.  

Neither has happened.  

After almost a year, people start losing their patience and they begin to question if this case is becoming a cold case. 

One commonly debated question goes something like this, 
"Do you think this case is going cold or do you think LE has an idea of who killed the girls? Are they're just making sure they have all their i's dotted and t's crossed?" 

Think about this.  Two girls, 13 and 14 years old were murdered and left on a creek bank in a public area.

This takes a heartless, individual with a dark soul to commit such a crime, right?  

So, we know LE sees this same dark killer, the one we fear 
and the one the cops don't want in their neighborhood. 

We can not determine if they know who the killer is.
But, I'd wager their guts are speaking to them about this case.  

I wish LE would go back to their first thought, the first day, the first instinct and began digging again, start at the starting line again, regroup their peers and take a fresh look at 
February 14, 2017.  

I think if they did that, they'd be closer to their killer 
than they are today.

If they know 100% who did it, they've already approached that person/persons and requested DNA and/or Lie Detector tests and have probably been declined.  Without enough for a warrant, it turns into a waiting game.  This is the only way I'd see them knowing who the killer is, having made no arrests.

I don't think they have enough to go on to ID the killer.  What I mean here is, I don't think they had a good witness and I disagree with the sketch.  Namely, the jaw (appears too wide in comparison to the photo Libby took) and nose (appears too wide and bulbous) as I speak of often.  I believe these facial features have been portrayed incorrectly based on the light and shadow around the face in the original photo/video taken from Libby's phone.

I also think LE stopped knocking on doors fairly early in this case.  I doubt every door in that neighborhood was knocked on and each one should have been.  

Door knocking is no fun, anyone will admit to that.  
However, it's part of the job and it's part of the case 
to speak with neighbors. 

Which door was skipped that may have the truth behind it? 

Is it possible BG has a wife who is submissive, even timid almost and possibly afraid of him?  If so, I doubt she would voluntarily make the call to turn him in but with an officer at her door, a sign of protection, would she feel more comfortable talking?  

Even apply that same question to a possible child (which I do not believe he has) who may be living in the home.  With a knock on the door from a policeman, would a child be more likely to talk or ask for help?

I also think LE expected too much when asking someone to identify the friend, family member or neighbor that BG is with a poor sketch and a brief audio.  They failed to give us enough to build with.

Why didn't they just hand us 2 nails and tell us to build a mansion?

If LE knew who killed 
Liberty German and Abigail Williams 
they'd snatch his ass up right now.  

I don't think they'd wait any longer than the law would force them to.

That's just the cold hard facts about this case.  
LE does not have any idea who it is OR they can't prove who it is.
It is possible they know who but they don't have enough evidence.  After all, Sgt. Holeman said himself, "we have very little".  They could have requested a lie detector test or DNA sample from the one/ones they suspect and could have been denied.

[It is my understanding DNA can not be obtained without an arrest or a warrant for the DNA, excluding extraction of DNA left behind on waste such as cigarette butts, cups, tissues, etc.  However I am not an attorney, nor am I educated in Law.  I may not have my DNA facts right and I welcome all corrections to my blog.]

This case is too high profile for Law Enforcement to intentionally drag it out.  I'd say, LE wants this case solved and closed as badly as we do but I feel they don't have enough to do so. 

New Public Notes on My POI - IF A SERIAL KILLER: 

  • I think he's been killing since 1984 and I believe he will continue to kill until he is arrested, disabled or dies. 
  • If this guy has the habits that I believe he has, no one will or could ever trace him, track him, nor could they ever identify him.  
  • His habits will justify and excuse every scratch, cut, gouge, and every broken bone.
  • I also don't think rape was a part of the murders of Libby and Abby, nor any other murders that I believe he is responsible for.  
  • I believe he is a thrill killer.
  • I believe he prefers and intentionally captures two victims, forcing one to watch the other's demise.  One victim watching the other victim suffer and die is part of his thrill and/or part of his satisfaction from the crime.  
  • I believe he more brutally attacks the first victim in all cases with the second victim being tortured or beaten less because there is no one there to watch the second death occur.
  • I also believe he has "something special" he says to each of his victims as he is taking their lives.
  • He has a means of transportation which is also as untraceable as his activities.  
  • He wears a wide variety of hair lengths and styles. 
  • There is more, but I really don't want to go any further. 
  • I have recently come to the conclusion he is left handed
Coming soon - The Introduction to the Newest POI